Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You say it's your birthday....

Today, my husband turns 40. 

First off.... have you ever noticed how men don't age the same way as women?  I swear, he looks more like early thirties.... so. un. fair.

Aaaanyway.... What can I say about the guy who took a chance on the new girl in high school home room?  I guess, technically, I sought (stalked) him out.... but, once he responded, my shyness took over.  I was so insecure in thinking that he wouldn't really want to date me....  Remember those days back in high school?  The days when you were finding your way....

I'm not meaning for this to be a trip down memory lane.... I just still sometimes can't believe that he picked me.... 

He's my best friend.... my confidante.... the father of my children.... and the person I can trust with my life....  He's funny (like crazy funny, and I love that)....


Happy birthday, hunny.... I love you so much.... we love you so much....  I hope your day is full of happiness and great memories; and that you can see this milestone as the beginning of a great new chapter in the book of YOU....

xo  ;)

1 comment:

  1. HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Big C!!!

    Muuuuuah and *ska-weeze* from our house to yours!

    TME

    ReplyDelete