Sunday, November 13, 2011

FAMILY DAYS: sprouting up

At 12:05 Monday morning,  this little monkey will turn 3 years old....


Yeah, I know!  Where does the time go?

Aaaanyway, today we will be hosting a perfectly pink and pretty purple princess party!  I always said, that if I had a daughter, there would be no way she would be the foofy type.... WOW! Was I ever WRONG!

Ok, so she's not all the way pinkalicious, but she does show some love for the girlie things; while at the same time, thanks to two older brothers, she loves this too....


YAY!  Yay for me, I'm so NOT the girlie-type.... and YAY for Daddy who wants nothing more than to see his little princess play hockey....

Anyhow.... I'll post some pictures of the party later (maybe today, maybe another day)....

Have a great family day  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment