Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stay tuned....

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to write a quick note to say that I've been working away like a busy little bee filling my Christmas hat orders.... I haven't forgotten about my little place here, just temporarily put it on the back burner....  I'll be popping in and out for the next couple of weeks with a few tidbits here and there, so don't lose faith in me dear readers.... when the orders settle down, I'll be back at it! 

I'd love to hear from you.... what are you thinking about the new format?  Are there any things you would change, like to see more or less of?  Any ideas for topics?  Please give me your feedback so I can keep you, my faithful readers, well, reading....  Leave me a comment, I always love hearing from you!

Have a great day everyone  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello 3monkeys Mama!

    I LOVE the new format and the daily contributions of both the tidbits from "I'm just sayin'" to the quickie recipes, to the heartfelt ponderings. I've been able to pick up some of your suggested good reads - always easier to commit to a book with a "2 thumbs up" rating from someone else! ;)

    Thanks for adding an extra treat to my day by having your blog - I look forward to it all.the.time.

    Now... about those hats... *wink*

    T.

    ReplyDelete