Sunday, October 30, 2011

Change is good, right?....

I've decided to make some changes to the blog.... starting tomorrow, Monday, a weekly schedule will begin....

Monday:  THRIFTY MONDAYS
Tuesday: IN THE HOUSE WITH (guest poster) or HOW-TO-TUESDAY
Wednesday:  REFURB-RECON-REPURPOSE
Thursday:  PINTERESTINGLY INTERESTING or BESTIES OF ETSY
Friday:  RANDOMNESS (a.k.a life) (a.m.) and FRIDAY NIGHT VIDEO (p.m.)
Saturday:  JUST SAYIN'
Sunday:  FAMILY DAYS

I hope you'll enjoy the NEW and IMPROVED 3 monkeys inc.... and certainly hope you'll stick with me through this transition period.  There may be some glitches and quiet days as I try to line up guests and topics.  Hopefully this new format will help me keep things fresh and new, and keep you, my faithful reader, wanting more....

Thanks so much for coming around, I certainly appreciate all of you.... have a great night my lovelies.... see you tomorrow morning with THRIFTY MONDAY!

Hugs  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment