Thursday, October 27, 2011

Busy weekend....

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to say a quick GOOD MORNING!  And let you know that I'll be a little absent this weekend.... If you read yesterday, you'll know that I have a HUGE to-do list coming into this weekend and Halloween.... I've been very diligent with my blog posting lately and so I felt a heads-up was necessary.

I have a lot of fun trying to come up with great things to blog about; but, as you can imagine, sometimes family and life comes first.... that in no way means I don't appreciate my little following here, I DO!  I love getting comments here and on FB, I love to hear what's happening in your crafty lives, and I would especially LOVE to know what you'd like to see more of around these parts????  Any suggestions folks?

My plan is to do a schedule, you know like THRIFTY MONDAYS, FRIDAY NIGHT VIDEO, etc.... That way I know what I have to write about on each given day and can prepare better, and you as a reader will know what's up next.  Whatd'ya think about that, huh?  And, I'm also hoping to have a once a week or once a month guest as well.... any thoughts????

Anyway my lovelies, off to make some lunches and herd the turtles.... Have a fantastic day everyone  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment