Saturday, August 6, 2011

What's up....

Hey! It's been a while.... so sorry for the crickets chirpin' around these parts.... We've been busy having lots of summer fun, as I'm sure you have been as well.

Last night, after I got the kiddie-kats to bed, I devoted my ENTIRE night to the hook! Something I haven't done in a loooong time.... and I didn't feel even the slightest twinge of guilt, which is a major thing for me as I usually feel some degree of anxiety when I take time just for me (clearly, content for a future blog-therapy session).... Do you feel like that sometimes too?

So, aaaanyway, here's what worked up as I watched American Pickers (a new fave) and Dateline NBC (an old fave)....



Pot scrubbies; super soft baby scrubbies; and two super cute, sand colour 'sea star' washies.... Again, the scrubbie-love rears it's glorious head.... I just love making these up, they're so quick and more importantly - USEFUL! I'm hoping to make up a bunch more of the 'sea star' washies and list them in the shop.... They're the perfect size for doing dishes, washing baby (or yourself - they're not discriminating), using as a hot pad.... and anything else you can think of!

I also announced on my 3 monkeys inc facebook page that I'm NOW TAKING ORDERS (yelling through a megaphone) for skull and crossbones hats.... trying to get some of my repeat customer orders filled before the rush.... So, if you're interested in some pretty cool (or warm) and unique gifts for Christmas, check out my 3 monkeys facebook page or my mini etsy right over there on my sidebar....

Aaaanyway, just a quick little bit to let you know I'm still around and that I haven't forgotten about you.... I'll be posting this week, and will be back for sure on friday for our usual installment of the Friday Night Video.... Cheers peeps! Have a wonderful day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment