Monday, August 1, 2011

The $5 Challenge....

With just over 1 month left til the 2011 Toronto Weekend to End Women's Cancers Walk, I have proposed a challenge to all of my Facebook Family and Friends; which I have decided to do here as well.

I challenge all of my 3 Monkeys Inc blog readers to donate just $5.00 to me to help raise money for much needed cancer research benefiting the Campbell Family Institute at Princess Margaret Hospital.

I've heard many people question where the money goes.... and trust me; I wouldn't be doing this for just any charity. I believe in the work at Princess Margaret Hospital; and I've heard and seen stories of the people who's lives have seen a positive change as a result of the work being done at PMH.

So, come on people! Are you up for the challenge?! Click the link below; then when on my personal profile page, click the Big Green Donate Online Now button - Easy-Peasy-Lemon-Squeezy!

$5 CHALLENGE for 3 Monkeys Inc Readers

Have a great Monday everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment