Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The newest addition....

I've been waiting to meet these little guys in person for a looooong time.... and today, I finally brought them home....


I've been scouting for a set of these aluminum canisters for what seems like forever, and though I've seen them online like a ka-jillion (yeah, it's a word - in the Monkey-Momma dictionary); a-hem, like a ka-jillion times, I can't seem to bring myself to pay the horrendous shipping charges, or have the patience to have them shipped to either my sister in Massachusetts or my in-laws in Florida and then have to wait for someone to bring them home to Canada....

Aaaanyway, I found them today at an antique market - a place not too far away from me that I like to browse, but rarely purchase as usually the prices in places like that are jacked up way too high. However, this set of three and bonus extra 'sugar' were only $12.50.... How could I pass them up? Well, I couldn't so they are sitting on my counter as we speak, waiting to be suds up then filled....

I'm really quite excited, I've never had canisters before.... it'll be interesting to see if I like them or if I just find them annoying to have cluttering my workspace.... Do you have canisters or do you find items like that useless?

Anyhow, people.... I'm off to finish up some more Sea Star washies.... have a very restful night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment