Monday, August 15, 2011

Super diaper baby and something new in the shop....

I don't know if I've mentioned before that Monday mornings throughout the summer have been camp day for the monkeys.... My friend Kim, who is the brain-child of many FANTASTIC ideas, came up with the idea of creating our own kid camp for the summer. So, myself and the lovely ladies I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the past few years, have come together to provide Monday mornings full of fun, education and friendship....

Not only is this a great way to keep the kids active and together, it also allows us Moms and Dads to keep connected throughout the summer months as well. Win-win, I say!

Aaaanyway, today was Art-in-the Park day.... and as the name suggests, well, the kids did art projects.... in the park. Lots of fun, great weather, terrific friends, and a little food to fill our tums at lunch.... couldn't have asked for a better morning....

Well, the creativity didn't end there for one of my little monkeys.... Mr. Middle Monkey, after reading a few more chapters of The Adventures of Super-Diaper Baby grabbed pencil and paper and drew these little guys....


I love it! And I love watching my littles paint, draw, write.... doing anything creative really. Maybe because I love creative projects myself? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love watching them play sports too, I guess I just feel connected to them in a different way because much of my own childhood up to college revolved around painting and drawing.... On Mommy and Daddy's to-do list: Creating the 'Kid's Art Wall'.... that'll be something I get to hopefully before Christmas.... I said, 'hopefully' ;)

And this just in.... in the shop, that is.... Sea Star Washies!


Check them out! I'm thinking they'd make fantastic additions to a new baby gift basket.... although, they aren't just for baby.... they're also great for adults and for using on your dishes.... multi-functional!

I'm off to whip up some more! Have a great night all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment