Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge...




Now that the boys are back at school and it's just me and my little ham at home (when Daddy's working, that is)... I've decided to take the Kids Clothes Week Challenge, September 20 - 26, hosted by Elsie Marley... Check out this fantastic blog... there is so much inspiration spewing from every post... from the great crafty ideas to the beautiful photography, it's everything you want in a great blog...

I'm hoping to use this challenge to get a jump start on my Christmas sewing projects for my three little monkeys... and some crocheted hats for my Etsy shop...

I can't wait to get started... I think I'll need to write up a calendar for the week detailing the projects I'd like to finish... of course, I'll make it realistic... I know sometimes (okay, maybe all of the time) my excitement for projects can get too much, and I think I can accomplish far more than humanly possible, all the while taking care of a family of five... maybe just 3 to 5 sewing projects and aim for 1 crocheted hat a day... sounds doable, right? Fingers (and toes) crossed that I can follow through...

Check back to see if I'm keeping on track... have a fantastic Thursday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment