Friday, September 24, 2010

In need of a good mechanic....

So the wheels fell off the cart... I really, really tried to keep up with the KCWC... unfortunately, bad timing prevailed and my Mom to Mom sale took over... and I needed to devote a great majority of my time to getting my inventory done for the sale... in my defense, my inventory is for children and it is of a clothing nature... does that count toward Kids Clothes Week???

Aaaaanyway.... I still have Sunday to try and whip up some actual articles of clothing.... but please, please, don't hold your breath.

Wish me luck that my cool little skull and crossbone-y guys will be a huge hit tomorrow... feeling a little nervous that people will pass them by... keeping my fingers crossed regardless.

Have a great weekend all ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Julie! I won't be at the sale, but wishing you all the best today!!!

    ReplyDelete