Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge... Day One...

Day One... Kids Clothes Week Challenge hosted by Elsie Marley... I worked for about an hour today, finishing off a crocheted hat for a Mom to Mom sale I'm in this Saturday... it's about a size 2-4 and made with chunky orange and light brown yarn... and I'd say it would probably be best suited for a girl as my middle guy (one of my hat testers) tried it on and said "It's for a girl, get it off me!"

Hopefully it'll sell... if not, my little Hammy-girl has already staked a claim to it... and here's where I'm in trouble; she seems to be a hat girl, and so every hat I make she wants... and to be honest, I have a really hard time not making her hats because she loves them so... Quite a pickle I tell ya!

Here it is... the hat...


It does look extra cute on my little girl-baby's head... so I won't be that sad if it doesn't sell :)

Have a great Monday evening all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment