Thursday, September 16, 2010

Buzzzzzz.... busy little bee...

I've been sooo busy... getting ready for an upcoming Mom to Mom sale where I will debut my 3 monkeys inc original skull toques... I know, sounds exciting, but not really... I actually designed the hat about 2 years ago for my two dashingly handsome boys (yes, yes, get on with it... rolling eyes)... and had so many compliments that I decided to take it mainstream (official lingo, you know)... I opened my ETSY shop last year and listed. one. item. (again, I'm cautious in all of my endeavours and so didn't want to overwhelm myself with the influx of people clamouring for my product... snicker, snicker)... my poor little hat, although not my skull design, sat and sat and sat for four whole months with nary a nibble. But I'm ok with that... my heart, at that point, really wasn't in the shop... I gave it only a half-hearted try... This time around, though, I'm hitting it full force. I have more time to devote, more energy to invest and have finally started to believe in my work enough that I think someone may actually be interested in owning a 3 monkeys inc original...

So here's a sneak peak at what's been goin' on 'round here...



Look at all of those colours! Truly, crocheting is my most favouritest! Will get back to you after the 25th (the day of the sale) to dish about how well or not-so-well my little hats faired... But! But! Will for sure be posting next week to show you my Kids Clothes Week projects!

Have a fabulous day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment