Sunday, December 11, 2011

FAMILY DAYS: craft show

While daddy is working away keeping people safe, the monkeys and I will be going to a 'Giant Craft Show' in our little town. 

We've never been before, so it should be fun.... I have one monkey (the oldest) who really doesn't want to go; however, once he gets there I'm sure I'll be hearing a lot of "can you buy this for me?".... the middle monkey, is just like me, he loves anything crafty-artsy-handmade (that's how I know we were meant to be).... and well, the monkey-babe, she just tags along and will undoubtedly be 'hands-on' with EVERYTHING....

One thing's for sure, it will be an adventure - and one that I am happy to share with three out of four of the peeps I love most in this world....

Have a happy, happy family day my lovelies  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment