Wednesday, December 14, 2011

COUNTDOWN: ten


Only ten shopping days left til the big man appears!

We'll be counting down from today until the 24th by sharing some simple, quick and heartfelt last-minute gift giving ideas....

LAST-MINUTE IDEA #10:

From 3 monkeys archives, the I LOVE YOU JAR.


A super simple little gift that tells someone exactly how you feel about them.  A project that for me, takes the place of and is more doable than scrapbooking.  Whenever I see my children do something new, or funny, or we create another special family memory.... I jot it down and slip it into the jar.... easy-peasy!

All you need is a jar (I love vintage canning jars), pretty scrapbook papers, assorted markers, scissors and your favourite memories, feelings and thoughts about the recipient.

You could also adapt this to create smile jars (jokes), inspiration jars (uplifting quotes).... the possibilities are limitless.... give it a try.... a simple, from the heart gift that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Have a great day everyone.... HO-HO-HO!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment