Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Been and gone....

Christmas has come and gone for another year.... I'm happy to report, that this year's was one of THE most relaxing Christmas's we've ever enjoyed.

We stayed home ALL. CHRISTMAS. DAY.

The kids opened their gifts.... and love all of them.... and were able to stay in their jammies and play the day away.  Mommy and Daddy, and Gran and Gramps also had a lovely day just being with one another.

It's amazing how rejuvenating a day at home can be.  No expectations except for turkey dinner.  I'm up for this kinda Christmas every year.

I hope you all enjoyed or are still enjoying a little relaxing family time too....

We'll be getting back to our regular schedule on the blog sometime in the new year.  Until then, I'll be popping by sporadically to say 'hi!'....

If I don't hear from you, have a safe and happy new year's eve!

;)   xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Us too, we had lots of family but it was relaxing and beautiful. They're on their way home now but we're off for the rest of the week together :)

    ReplyDelete