Friday, June 24, 2011

Working day....

This little blog space has been feeling very neglected lately; but, I assure you, I'm always thinking of it.... it's just lately I've been busy with life in general - you know, sick children; school trips; helping friends; lounging poolside on hot days.... ok, technically the last one doesn't quite qualify as "work"; but it is definitely needed on some of our scorching Southern Ontario days....

Today is another busy one.... my beautiful friend Kim has organized a fantastically HUGE get-together tomorrow for all of Becky's family, friends and supporters.... So for me today is a prep day.... you know, getting veggies cut, rice and quinoa cooked, etc, etc, etc, so tomorrow morning I'll just have to toss the two salads together and fill and wrap a ton of rice paper veggie wraps.... sounds easy right? Fingers crossed tomorrow morning goes well ;)

And I'm hoping to throw together a pretty little Irish-inspired dress or top for my girl-babe.... and by Irish-inspired I just mean green.... I really don't have time between now and 2pm tomorrow to learn and feverishly knit an aran sweater or stitch-up a traditional tartan kilt.... not to mention, I don't have the slightest idea about how to do either....

Aaanyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm still kickin' around.... and if I do in fact manage to finish a dress or top for Hammy, I'll be sure to post it in this lonely little place....

My hunny will be by later today with your Friday night video, have a lovely afternoon until then ;)

1 comment:

  1. My bean salad and coleslaw are in the fridge, flavours blending, and the six little bean bag sheep have been stitched and filled with dal. Does that make them Dallies? And I'm ready for an afternoon in the "dish pit."

    ReplyDelete