Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime....

So, I wanted to share a song that I've always loved, one that takes me back to my summers as a teenager.... It's from the first album I ever bought with my own money... money that I made working at Wendy's...And, yes. I said album. Album, as in one made of vinyl... the ones that needed a turntable and a needle to play music... does that make me seem even older or what?!

This song reminds me of the summer I purchased the album Reckless by Bryan Adams, the year it was released, 1984.... the same Bryan Adams that I thought for sure would one day find me and marry me.... because you know when he sang Heaven from the same album, he was singing it to me.... yeah, it's true....

Aaaanyway, this is Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams, another Canadian icon of music.... a-and my former future husband.... have a fantastic summer everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment