Tuesday, May 24, 2011

There are still some surprises in life....

Take one of your biggest wishes, for example.... you dream about it, you long for it, you plan it over and over and over in your head knowing that in reality, it may never actually happen....

Well, for the past couple of months, I've been honoured to be in on a little-eensy-weensy-teeny-tiny secret.... a covert operation of sorts, master-minded by the wonderfully giving spirit of my beautiful friend, K.

Imagine all of your family and friends coming together to grant you that one wish.

How would you react? Would you be mad? Would you be elated? Or would you just be so overwhelmed that you were sent forever into a catatonic state.... okay-okay, that may be a little far-fetched....

I think your reaction would be shock. excitement. and absolute bewilderment.

But take it for what it is. Trust me. We did it because we love you. We love you, that. much.

Surprise!

B, you inspire us everyday to be the best we can be.

See, dreams really do come true.
Never. Stop. Believing.

xo

1 comment:

  1. So, finally, the cat is out of the bag? I haven't heard the reaction ... and I'm ever so curious.

    ReplyDelete