Thursday, May 12, 2011

Apologies....

Clearly, I have taken on waaaay more than I am capable of....


the wheels on my wagon have officially fallen off - I believe I've lost them somewhere between last month and our team rummage sale last friday.... I'm positive once May has passed, I will be able to find them.... hopefully.

So my sincerest apologies for not being able to participate fully in Kids Clothes Week.... I have nothing planned for next week, and I'm very confident I can make up for my lack of presence around this blog space....

I have my teams largest fundraising event scheduled to take place this coming saturday - A THINK PINK TEA - I am super excited to be hosting this event alongside my wonderful teammates - and I am very grateful and thankful to those family, friends and community members who are joining us for this fun, empowering and inspirational afternoon.

Again, I'm so sorry for not being here.... My hubby will be here tomorrow to post my friday night video.... and I'll be back perhaps as early as sunday evening....

Thanks for being such great and understanding friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment