Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids clothes week: project 1 complete....

May, May, May.... you are here with a vengeance.... I want so badly to do many, many projects for Kids Clothes Week, and I promise to try.... and that's all I can do. My plate is full this week with pulling together a fundraising tea for upwards of 100 people, baseball for myself and 2 of my monkeys, a baby shower and Kids Clothes Week.... And now, I'm feeling run-down and tired from the blur of a weekend that just passed....

But, I am NOT complaining. I did this to myself, as I always do.... but, I digress. The reason I am here today is to show you this lovely little number that I whipped up for my little Hammy-Cammy....


I purchased the pattern from a very lovely Etsy seller named Adrienne, and her shop is called The Fuzzy Noggin. The hat is crocheted, and super easy and super fast to whip up using cotton yarn. Perfect for sunny spring days and cool summer nights. The pattern I used for this is called the Sophie Bucket Hat; and the great thing about Adrienne's patterns is that she allows you to sell your finished products! Unfortunately, I couldn't snap a photo of my little model wearing the hat as she seems to be camera shy at the worst possible times, uggg.

Anyhow, have a great day everyone.... take advantage of these beautiful days we've been given ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment