Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inspired by a friend....

On the way home from walking the boys to school this morning, I was talking with my friend Kim.... she was telling me and another friend how she was getting ready for the Royal Wedding on friday morning, and in the spirit of the wedding has made hair fascinators for herself and her sister to wear while they watch and sip some lovely tea. Of course, you know me, I could NOT pass up an opportunity to learn yet ANOTHER new craft *head spinning with ideas*....

So here's what I whipped up for me and the Ham....




Itty-bitty-pretty hair fascinators made out of red tulle. Whatd'ya think? Cheesy or Fun? I'm kinda partial to cheese.... The Ham and I will be donning these babies when we walk the boys to school on friday morning.... gee, I hope it doesn't do too much emotional damage.... Whatev; that's what mom's are for, I say....

Have a jolly-good day everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment