Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This, that and everything...

Holy mackerel... I have been away from the blog for a little while... let's just say that I've been, a-hem, busy (err... lazy)... with the nice weather upon us, who can blame me????

Lots of little projects going on all at once... a bunch of re-cons for the girl-baby; some dresses for an up-coming mom-to-mom sale; little hip-sacks (cool new name for fanny-packs) for the 2 boy-babies, I mean, 2 little men... and other stufffff that I just can't think of at this particular junk-ture...

Will share some photos of some finished items sooooon.... promise... For now, I will leave you with this little ditty that has been s-t-u-c-k, stuck! in my head since my hunny-man jokingly sang it to the little men this evening at bedtime...

What's new pussycat? Whoa, whoa, whoa
What's new pussycat? Whoa, whoa, whoa-oh-oh

I hope you enjoy this little number as much as I have for the past hour or so... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment