Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Skirt and re-purposed shirt and leggies....

So, do you remember the little outfit for my baby's Baby?


Well, at first I thought I'd make my baby a shirt with that same seersucker from my stash, but changed my mind and made a skirt instead.... then I found a black long sleeve shirt that my baby's arms had outgrown and re-fashioned it into a spring/summer top and matching leggies....

What I ended up with was this little outfit that screams 'Punk Rock Toddler'....


Somewhat of an earlier Avril Lavigne-type ensemble, wouldn't you agree? I can picture my Hammy wearing this with cute little Chuck Taylor's, like this uber-cool Grinch pair....


Sadly, the best photo I was able to snag of the clothes being stuffed with a cute and cuddly little toddler was this one....


Totally not in the mood for cute or cuddly. And definitely. Definitely. Not, in the mood for pictures or skirt wearing....

Ah, well... what can you do? You're totally at their mercy where toddlers are involved.... but she's the best, and I think I'll keep her anyway :)

Have a great day everyone ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment