Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little late....

I've been a little under the weather lately and really haven't felt like doing much more than sipping tea and curling up under a nice fuzzy blanket... Yeah! Like that e-ver happens... on t.v. maybe, but not in this person's life! Yes... it's true I have been fighting off a cold for quite some time and now that my Halloween sewing is all complete, the cold has decided to take hold... but, not complaining at all... there are people, all over, much worse off than me...

So aaaanyway, here are the kiddie-kats all decked out for Halloween... the girl-baby has to be whatever Mommy wants her to be; the middle guy gets to choose and tell Mommy what to make (because, apparently Mommy is magic with the machine and can create everything in the universe with her cheap little Singer, lol)... and sadly, the big guy doesn't want Mommy-made costumes anymore, sniff-sniff-sigh... I understand, really I do, but it's still sad to have to let go a little more each year and realize that my first-born is creating a life of his own where Mommy isn't the be-all-end-all... I need a moment...


Nice warm costumes for our verrrry chilly Halloween nights here in Canada. So there you have it, the makings of a joke perhaps... An alien, a chicken and a vampire walk into a bar.... you can finish it off whichever way you like....

My first BLOG-iversary is coming up... November 6th... keep your eyes open for a little giveaway.... Have a fantastically cough-free evening ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment