Friday, November 12, 2010

Hammy-ness....

There's been much ado around here about our little Hammy-girl... she's almost 2, sniff-sniff... where does the time go? And when you have two older brothers to watch and mimic, the time seems to go that much faster... she talks so much with her half-toddler-half-big-girl words; and we can actually understand what she's saying; and the emotion and sense behind the words both astounds me and melts my heart all at once... I can't put into words the feelings I have for her... but I'll try with a song... I sing this to her before I put her to bed at night...



I love the lyrics... this song should be sung to every little girl, young lady or woman who has ever doubted their own worth... it's my job to make sure that my little Hammy grows up with a great sense of self; she needs to be sure of things like love, support, and happiness.... I owe this to her, and to her brothers...

Hope you enjoy the song as much as I do...

The giveaway closes tonight at midnight... I'll be posting the winner tomorrow morning... good luck everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment