Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love prettiness....

I was just taking a little break from all of the crocheting I've been doing lately, and decided to look at some pretty things on the net.... Shabby Apple.... a wonderful site full of beautiful dresses that are reminiscent of times gone by....

Is this not the most sophisticated look for a lovely young lady? I would put this on my little girl-baby in an instant, if it came in her size.... so much more refreshing than all of the skin that seems to be bared by many young girls these days.... The name of this little frock is Girl Friday.... could it be more perfect?

Hope you're enjoying the sun.... and finding your own pretty things to gaze upon.... don't forget to enter the giveaway, it's open until friday.... have a lovely day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment