Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation....

So begins another family adventure.... tomorrow, my husband and I and the three monkeys will be travelling 4 hours north for our very first family camping trip. From Monday to Friday we will be enjoying the beach, visiting family, sleeping in tents, staring at the stars at night, and hopefully-hopefully roasting 'shmallows around some nighttime campfires - although I think with how dry it's been around these parts, there may be a fire ban.... disappointing; but, totally understandable....

Most importantly; however, we will be together.... that's what family vacation time is all about, right? I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with the littles.... When my husband and I were younger and well before children, we camped.... a LOT!

Now that we're older, we're better prepared for everything.... queen, double and single airbeds are packed, 3 burner stove, HUGE coolers, toys for the kids.... it's going to be fun!

I'll make a full report when we return home, wish me luck.... enjoy your week people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment