Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thifty fun....

So, while perusing Value Village, looking for clown costumes for my boys, I spotted this baby....



My first thought: "I must have it."

My husband's reaction: "What?! Where are we gonna put it?"

I don't know. Does it matter? It's perfect.... to go.... ummm, it'll fit.... somewhere?....

It reminds me of an early television set, I love the legs, I love the concave shape of the drawer fronts, I can live with the colour.... but seriously, why, when I have such a great source for spray paint, thank you Home Depot....

But, really, I think I've found another addiction. I can't pass up little pieces like this. I know I'll find the perfect spot in my home for this little cutie.... and if I don't, I'm sure one of my friends will.... although, truth be told, we all know this will NOT be leaving my house.

This thing is solid with one little blemish on the top.... nothing that can't be fixed with a little elbow grease and sand paper. Living in a small house, I think you're forced to seek out anything that will be able to house 'stuff'. That, for me, is certainly criteria for a piece of furniture coming through my doors.

Aaaanyway, drumroll please, the sticker price on this amazingly retro feeling stick of wood....

$9.99 .... cue fireworks....

Have a great day everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment