Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas wishes....


I've never been one to ask for or expect lavish gifts.... I'm happy with whatever comes my way (or doesn't, for that matter).... and so this year my wishes are simple and heartfelt....

I wish for my children to have the happiest Christmas ever....

I wish for my husband to know that we understand his job sometimes keeps him from us on special calendar days; but to know that they are just days , and that we can make any day special as long as we're together....

I wish for my family and friends to enjoy love and happiness in their lives this holiday season, and always....

And, my number one wish this year.... for my girl, Becky.... you deserve to have the weight lifted off of your strong and tired shoulders.... I wish for your happiness, to hear your laughter, and more than anything.... the cure.... xo ;)

picture courtesy of microsoft office

3 comments:

  1. YOU! your blog is great, your friendship greater! Thanks for being on my "team!"
    Much love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. you two just made me cry...
    love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine a greater gift than a cure. My positive thoughts and prayers are coming Becky's way as well.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete