Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Warm weather + refreshing pool = lonely blog...

There I go again, neglecting my little wordy sanctum... so sorry, but it's hard to craft in weather like this and when my backyard oasis calls to me, every. single. day...

So sorry blog... but you must understand, the little slice of watery heaven in the yard has not had visitors for the past eight months... it's been very lonely, and tolerant... but now it's time to start enjoying it once again, even if it is only for four short months...

I guess for your sake, blog, I'll wish for the occasional rainy day so I can get to some sort of crafty project that is worthy of a post...

Until then, enjoy the rest, and please don't be angry with me... I'll be close by and drop in from time to time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment