Friday, January 20, 2012

RANDOMNESS: working mom

Even though I'm a stay at home mom, and have been for quite some time now, I've always thought of myself as a working mom.  As much fun and as rewarding as it is to be able to be home with my kids, it has been work too, but a type of work that I am completely proud and happy to do.... I love being home, I wouldn't miss seeing my children grow for any amount of money.

But, the time has come to start thinking about working outside of the home again.... Scary?  A little.  Do I have a job to return to?  Not in my field of training - I'm obsolete - DARN COMPUTERS!  Do I have options?  Absolutely!

I have some things in the works that I think I'll find both challenging and rewarding and MOST-MOST importantly, will work within my children's school schedule and around my husband's shifts.  No need to acquaint my children with a sitter.... I don't like that option, and neither do they (actually, they don't even like the idea of me working, but that's another story)....

I'm excited for the prospect of working outside of the house again and to be contributing to our household income again.  I'll keep you posted when I figure everything out.

Have a great day everyone  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment