Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The season is coming to an end....

Hockey season, that is.... This year, I find I'm yearning for spring just a little more than normal; too many colds, flus and other nasty stuff attacking everyone; we need some sort of repreive....

Aaaaanyway.... this is about hockey, again, I know enough about hockey already.... but I swear this is that last post about it (I think).... I just wanted to take a moment to give thanks to everyone who has had a hand in our successful second (and maybe last) tyke hockey season....

First, to our amazing and patient coaches.... Dana, Doug, Garth, Rob, and some others who I didn't actually have the pleasure to shake hands with.... You are the most patient bunch of men I have ever met.... you should all give lessons in patience for parents.... We've seen our little guys and gals go from falling all over the ice to screaming from one end of the rink to the other and taking shot on net.... the progress has been overwhelming and full of proud moments. I always said I would never be that Mom in the stands hooting and hollering; and I can honestly say with all of my dignity intact, I AM THAT MOM, and make no apologies for it.... my guys are number one in my heart and I will show my support in any way I can.... GO PARIS!!!!!!

And to the many, many friends who have helped me with my little restless wiggly-worm, Cammy.... from inviting her into your homes for friday night practices and feeding her dinner; to bouncing her on your laps in the cold arena; to string cheeses and fishy crackers; to walking the lobby 5 thousand times just so Mommy could have a little time to watch the boys on ice.... So here it goes: Tasha and Mark; Umma and Boppa; Nanny and Papa; Gran & Gramps; Becky, Greg, Lillian, Carly and Isaac; Sherry, Mike, Max and Ty; Jacquie, Chad, Madi and Caiden; Kim, Steve, Haliena and Annaka.... and if I forgot anyone else, I'm sorry.... it's just that my list of people who I can count on is just. that. long.

Allowing me the opportunity to focus on my little men means so much to me; Thanks from the bottom of my heart.... I am forever indebted to you all....

Have a great day everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment