Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Life of a Hockey Family....

So, the blog post heading should say it all.... It's tournament weekend; and it's an away tournament; and it's a very, very, very snowy weekend; and it's a Daddy work weekend.... ugghh! And I know I say it time and time again; but, FRIENDS... they really do come through for you, EVERY. TIME.

Special, special thanks to SHERRY for taking my little ham-hock on Friday for hockey practice; and BIG thanks to JACQUIE for enduring a FULL day; that's 12-1/2 hours of full-on Hamdom, on Saturday for Day 1 of the tourney.... You ladies are somethin' else! I OWE you both a Brown Dog visit... looking forward to showing my appreciation :D

Today for Tourney Day 2 (technically 3, but we didn't play the 1st).... Hammy's coming along.... I've packed TONS of snacks; TONS of toys; and TONS and TONS of patience for Mommy.... It'll all be good; I'll survive.... I'm hoping the new venue will peak her interest and she'll be able to sit still for more than 10 minutes of the game.

Aaaaanyway, I have managed to do some crafty things of late.... mostly filling hat orders, which I am totally ecstatic about.... and I did make up these nifty little package inserts to go with my orders....


And two weeks ago, I took a trip to my local consignment shop and picked up a bunch of things for $1 each.... I'm thinking re-purposing/re-fashioning/de- and re-constructing.... will show you later what I've done with what I've found....

That's it from me for now.... Have a lovely Sunday everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment