Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Postcards...


Dear Inconsiderate Dog Owners... please pick up all of your doggie-do so that my children and I can enjoy our walks to the pond, it's not much fun dodging steaming piles of rancid stinkiness every few metres...

Dear Walmart Workers... stop being so nasty and smile once in a while...

Dear Tetley Tea Company... while I am in love with your decaf earl grey tea, I don't particularly enjoy keeping your business afloat... could you market a larger economy size box... please...

Dear Mother Nature... thank you for the most beautifully brilliant double rainbow I've ever witnessed in my life... I feel so fortunate to have shared it with my three monkeys...

Dear Spring... I'm glad you've finally arrived...

Dear Easter Bunny... thank you so much for saving us til last, we're so happy Daddy was home to celebrate with us...

Dear Chocolate Easter Eggs... you were heavenly ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment