Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring with summer like temps...

What a beautiful day! Nice and warm with a light breeze... with these wonderfully sunny days comes the need for sunscreen and sunhats and water to keep young bodies hydrated.

I made this sunhat for my Hammy-girl the other night, the beauty of it is that it's reversible...



I was inspired by this tutorial; but ended up modifying the pattern after reading the comments. The size I ended up with for my 16 month old cutie-pie will fit her for a couple of months... my pattern needs some tweaking; but, all-in-all I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

On another subject... I received my giveaway prize from My Little Hen... MAKE by Cath Kidston, it's such a cute book with lots of great project ideas... I've been inspired and have a newly revised crafty to-do list that is now twice as long as it was before... Thanks again Rae, for hosting such a great giveaway!

Happy Bunny Day everyone... enjoy this beautiful weather ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment