Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hiatus of sorts....

So I've been away for a little while... not by choice really, rather by necessity... I've been feeling a little under-the-weather for just over two weeks but am very happy to report that I finally came to my senses and sought professional intervention. With antibiotics in me, my healing process has begun and I no longer feel like I have a throat full of glass, knives or shrapnel whenever I try to swallow. Strep is a terrible thing... and definitely something that should be taken care of as quickly as possible... couple that with sinusitis and it's a recipe for a very unhappy, unhealthy, very emotional and tearful Mommy...

That aside... I need to take this moment to thank all of my well-wishers... you know who you are... Thank you all so much for your concern while I wasn't feeling the greatest...

A special thank-you to Tash... you are always there for me when I need you the most... thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Leaving my most precious gems in your loving hands just made my Sunday morning visit to urgent care so much more bearable... where would I be if you and I had never started small-talk at skating??? I can't imagine not ever knowing you... there are genuinely caring and selfless people in this world, and I am happy to say that I have one that I can call friend... big hugs to you, you are a one-of-a-kind find ;)

And to my wonderful husband... what a great job you did taking over for me and putting up with my whining, crying, sniffling, writhing.... and everything else... I am so lucky to have you. I love you so much and thank you so much for being the great man, husband, father, partner-in-crime (muuuuuhahhahhahhhaaa!) that you are. Where would I be without you, I cannot bear the thought. With everything that's going on in the news recently, I can't help but hug you tighter and kiss you longer when you leave for work. Stay safe... twenty years is just a drop in the bucket, we have so much more to accomplish in this life together. I love you... a & f....

So, enough of the emotional stuff... I am looking forward to getting back to the blog... now, if I could just find something to talk about......

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're back on track (almost!), and even happier that I was able to help. Like I said, you're always helping others so it's nice to give you a hand for a change... Thank goodness for bench warming Mamas that start amazing friendships with "hello". :)

    ReplyDelete