Friday, November 6, 2009

So many things... so little time....

My to-do list is a million miles long.... there are never enough hours in the day.... it seems the laundry hampers are never empty and there are always dishes to be done.... but at the end of the day, I sit back and smile about the funny things that happened at school for my big boys and try not to tear up over the new things that my beautiful hammy-girl is discovering.

Time flies by so fast and before you know it what seemed to happen just yesterday, has been 19 years of happy-happy times; and has turned 6 and 5 and turning 1 in only 8 short days.

Note to self... try not to blink, you don't want to miss a second.

2 comments:

  1. So true Julie. Tom and I were just in Ottawa celebrating New Years, and realized that we had been there for the milenium and it hit us that it's been 10 years since that. We've done an awful lot in those 10 years, (Tom got a great job, we moved from NB to Ontario, got married, moved to Paris, bought a house, had 2 kids, and got established in volunteer work) but we we astonished at how fast 10 years goes by. BUT we were also able to think about the next 10, and all the wonderful stuff waiting for us. It's all bittersweet I think... but mostly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrated the millenium on a beach in Florida.... wow... 10 years ago... Craig and I have been together for more than half of our lives, crazy.... keep it fun and fresh, that's my motto. Always look to the future with hope and wonder.

    ReplyDelete