Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby steps....

My little Hammy girl is turning one in a five short days.... in the last week she's started taking her first steps. I am so proud, excited, happy, and sad all at the same time. Why do they have to grow up so fast, and why can't we remember every second of it?

I crocheted her a new hat today, expecting to wrap it up for her birthday... I have little to no patience when it comes to gift giving for my children. I tried it on her and decided she should have it now. I guess I'll have to come up with something else for her birthday... maybe a really cool crown.

And since I made something for Hammy, I had to make two somethings for my boys... Big-oldest brother is going to wake up to a really cool, sleepy-eyed monster finger puppet and Big-skinny-mini brother is going to find a little grey mouse waiting at the end of his bed.

Hope they like them... who doesn't like waking up to little presents made especially for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment