Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The ups and downs of life...

Happy, happy vacation filled with new discoveries and roads untraveled. Prince Edward Island will hold a special place in my heart always, and has become my new home away from home. I'll be sharing more about this fantastic place soon, but for now...

You just never know what will happen next. Life is like that. Unpredictability can be a wondrous thing... but, it can also be a completely dreadful thing. So, it is through tears and damaged hopes that I bring more bad news... my dear friend Becky has just recently found out that her cancer has spread to her lungs... and that her own Mother has found out that she too has breast cancer... and that her sister had a scare with this disease as well... What else can happen to this family??? How much more can one person take before all hope is lost???

Never give up. Never give up. Never give up.

There's so much to fight for, so many people to fight for... Never give up.

Becky, I am with you, at your side... let's kick cancer's cowardly ass... together... family, friends, strangers... we'll all do it... together.

Never give up.
Always hope.

xo ;)

1 comment: